We are essential, open to patients and continuing to enforce our strict safety protocols, as your health is our top priority. Governor Newsom has given all dentists/orthodontists the green light to resume full services since May 4th.
We’ve been dedicated to training our team on our updated safety protocols prior to our reopening date on May 21st. And we are happy to say we continue to provide a safe, full-service treatment experience and the same amazing smiles as always!
We wanted to share the following updates with you for what to expect when you visit.
Keeping everyone safe
- Our policies ensure fewer patients in the office at one time
- We are going touchless whenever and wherever we can! From installing our StepNPull door opener and installing our new Sloan motion detector faucets
- Our brushing station, coffee machine (sorry!) and chocolate chip cookies (sorry!) are closed for now
- All visitors need to have a mask, fill out a COVID-19 wellness check before their appointment, and will get their temperature checked
- All surfaces are being disinfected with hypochlorous acid which has been proved to kill COVID-19 and other germs in under one minute
The safest work environment
- Our front office team working remotely for now
- Virtual visits and consultations from your home are available
- Our clinical staff have enhanced PPE, including face shields, surgical/n95 masks and have surpassed California Public Health, ADA, and OSHA standards
- We’re boasting a paperless office via e-signing and text message forms
Take a deep breath
- Our new hypochlorous disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19 and other viruses off surfaces
- We’ve installed surgically clean air scrubbers, proven to filter viruses at 0.1-0.2 microns
- All patients will rinse with Colgate Peroxyl solution (1.5% hydrogen peroxide)
- Our latest Xuction high speed adapters to remove all aerosols generated during high speed procedures
Enjoy a breath of surgically clean air!
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact us, and we will be happy to help. For those that may be uncomfortable receiving treatment in an open bay, please note that at our Rancho Sante Fe office, we are currently taking private operatories by request.
We truly appreciate your patience, cooperation and trust and can’t wait to see your smile again soon!
Lots of elbow bumps, wi-fives and air hugs from Dr. Melanie and the entire team!